Anyone want to daydream?

After the Dan Haren talk died (you know, with the trade of Dan Haren), my trade daydreaming has fallen off.

But no more!

DA to Dolphins?

Lots of Cavs trades?

This entry was posted in Browns, Cavaliers. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Anyone want to daydream?

1. graham says:

I heard that DA rumor came from Tony Rizzo. Anytime people run with a rumor first discussed on a sports-talk radio show, its a near certainty there is nothing to it.

Parcells doesn’t like young QBs, for one. Secondly, can you really envision the Dolphins giving up a no. 1 for DA?? Just don’t see any team willing to give that up for him, unless its late, late first round.

2. The Other Ben says:

Well the Dolphins did pick Ted Ginn over Brady Quinn, traded Chris Chambers for a late 2nd round pick in next years draft, and overpaid an aging Joey Porter. I wouldnt say good decision making is the Dolphins forte,but unfortunately Parcells is there and no way on Earth he would trade a 1st and 3rd for a 25 year old 3rd year rookie QB with no talent around him(once he landed in Miami).

3. Ben says:

Was that from Tony Rizzo? Nevermind then.

For what it’s worth, the reasoning behind the Anderson-Dolphins-Parcells match was that the Tuna didn’t want to have to wait on developing a QB. He wanted a guy who can start right away. Which, for all his faults, Anderson can do.

4. The Other Ben says:

Ben, you doing a Dallas recap our would you like me to do the honors? Between that and the Blue Jackets game last night, there was a whole lot of ugly going on.

5. Ben says:

I was out last night at a bar, I got one coming, hold your horses

6. The Other Ben says:

Im a patient man, its just that Im at work and no one is in the office due to holiday. I should just go home and get ready for new years considering I should be paying the company for this weeks lack of productivity.

7. graham says:

Would you trade DA for a 2nd round pick? I think I probably would do that, especially if its an early second.

8. Ben says:

I’m still hung up on the whole idea of a first and a third for DA.

No matter what, I think they need to find a way to get back into the first round of the draft.