Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @espiers: Is this just an aesthetic that bothers you? Or you don't like liberals and leftists putting harder left proposals on the polic… 8 hours ago
- RT @CarlBeijer: @ebruenig Only solution to this is for socialists to put together a John Brown musical 14 hours ago
- RT @davekarpf: In this passage, he insists that the greatest threat to the American tradition is *people demanding public apologies for off… 14 hours ago
- RT @davekarpf: This is an insight so mundane that it barely deserves mentioning. Free speech applies to everyone, even people who criticize… 14 hours ago
- RT @davekarpf: That’s the rotten core of every “campus cancel culture” controversy. You have the right to speak. You don’t have a right t… 14 hours ago