Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- the sun rises from the east every morning, i continue to be shocked. i work for cnn 2 hours ago
- RT @brianstelter: President Trump challenges or completely contradicts his own government's statistics and assessments all the time. But I… 2 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: “he had also expressed his admiration for countries which use the death penalty against sellers of illegal drugs” 10 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: today is one of those days when a straight description of the president’s behavior sounds partisan and bad faith “president tr… 10 hours ago
- RT @MrWalterShapiro: FDR also rambled about the stock market during his Pearl Harbor announcement. 11 hours ago