Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @TrentonHassles: Republicans only have two modes: (1) for means tested stuff: you’re giving money to moochers, (2) for universal stuff:… 2 days ago
- dems got their finger on the pulse. they got this. would never get caught flat footed by events 2 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: A lot of the Democratic party at the highest levels doesn't actually believe what we're facing is an imminent existential… 2 days ago
- RT @jbouie: yes! the key is to move *quickly*. but then, everyone has to want to move, and that is clearly not the case among democratic la… 2 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Hundreds of thousands of people died between the tweet below and the first shots in arms. Talking about vaccines on March… 2 days ago