Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @kenklippenstein: 🤔 https://t.co/5rFr6ajGil 2 hours ago
- RT @robrousseau: American media: did Ilhan Omar engage in antisemitic stereotypes when she said it was "problematic" for Israeli snipers to… 2 hours ago
- RT @Atrios: there are 235 dem House members I get that, say, 230 of them want to be "respectable" but 5 of them should be taking it for the… 13 hours ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Democrats are still going to be bickering over whether initiating impeachment proceedings is or is not ‘divisive’ while Tr… 13 hours ago
- RT @vermontgmg: I still can't get over how normalized it is that everyone, including reporters, spends money in Trump's hotel, benefiting T… 1 day ago