Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @DavidKaib: Clinton surrogates used to go on tv and repeat the word emails, literally doing the Trump campaign's work for it. People con… 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidKaib: The GOP often makes up a scandal to attack politicians that they don't have substantive objections to that they can say out… 1 hour ago
- RT @pareene: the only reason Hollyweird Lib Adam McKay thinks Bush was worse than Trump (so far) is that he was an adult with a conscience… 2 hours ago
- RT @ryanlcooper: every part of this sucks. the challengers are despicable IDC wannabes trying to boost their own power. but here's the dono… 2 hours ago
- now let’s extrapolate that to schools 2 hours ago