Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- why are people dunking on a year old crenshaw tweet? 7 hours ago
- RT @radleybalko: A U.S. citizen was held for four days in a Louisiana jail. Why? "Staff at the sheriff’s office explained that they had… 8 hours ago
- YES twitter.com/NPR/status/116… 9 hours ago
- RT @Rschooley: Silly libs, we don’t have enough money for adequate supplies for teachers also let me explain how we have to buy this countr… 9 hours ago
- look the justice department sharing links promoting vdare is only worrying if you know what vdare is 9 hours ago