Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @FoxNews: OPINION: Advice for Trump: Don't fire Robert Mueller -- He will clear you in the end fxn.ws/2pyVz1Y 2 hours ago
- this shit is shameful and feels more than kinda ominous in the trump era twitter.com/srl/status/977… 3 hours ago
- RT @david_j_roth: Peak Cops. deadspin.com/grandstanding-… 18 hours ago
- RT @DennisRewire: White supremacists planning the #Charlottesville hate rally were confident the police would be other side, "especially if… 18 hours ago
- RT @rodimusprime: The attention and empathy extending to the Parkland kids and the Austin bomber are two sides of the same coin and it's be… 18 hours ago