Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @RaquelWillis_: The Confederacy twitter.com/dathurdler_the… 1 hour ago
- RT @joshtpm: It is bonkers that we’re talking abt one Peter Strzok text when there’s abundant evidence, much of it buried in IG Report, tha… 1 hour ago
- RT @Rschooley: They really need to sync their periods. https://t.co/7xuDHDYMEe 2 hours ago
- RT @ashleyfeinberg: i wish we would stop pretending that kirstjen nielsen is somehow Very Distraught as she continues to make the active de… 2 hours ago
- RT @Rubberasylum: Woke up this morning to reactions over this article about minimum wage. It blows my mind how many people think the guy w… 6 hours ago