Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @nkulw: I can only surmise that he was previously involved in a transaction where a horse successfully bought someone’s silence 3 days ago
- just a drip drip drip of the blindingly obvious 3 days ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: News - The January 6th Committee says it has evidence Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R - GA-11) led a tour through the Capitol on… 3 days ago
- I mean, think about it logically https://t.co/yibfDdD85D 3 days ago
- RT @jbouie: they are not content with banning books from libraries and schools 3 days ago