Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @TheOnion: Obama Tweets About Podcast Again After Noticing Latest Episode Only Got 11 Streams bit.ly/3tn1iI2 https://t.co/GBN6q… 1 hour ago
- RT @stevebenen: Quinnipiac poll on Biden's infrastructure plan: Support: 44% Oppose: 38% Same poll after respondents are told the plan wou… 2 hours ago
- RT @ZTPetrizzo: https://t.co/4vqwHJs5Rk 4 hours ago
- they don't care if they look dumb to us. it's about their own clips they can show. that the substance is bullshit doesn't really factor it. 4 hours ago
- RT @dandrezner: It sure seems as though @JohnCornyn has piss-poor staffers. twitter.com/atrupar/status… 4 hours ago