Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @pixelatedboat: “There’s nothing wrong with our algorithms. We’ve simply designed them to boost content that appeals to the same emotion… 13 hours ago
- look i won’t release my tax returns but we need to drug test sleepy joe and see what’s going on in there 13 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaYJackson: The U.K. government has made an update to school curriculums Now banned: ‘promoting the overthrow of capitalism’ (soc… 13 hours ago
- RT @___ramsey___: salon.com/2020/08/24/so-… 13 hours ago
- RT @___ramsey___: They've been using so much tear gas in Portland— a city with a Democrat mayor and an all-Democrat city council, in a stat… 13 hours ago