Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @mattdpearce: 16 people have been killed in San Diego so far in a Hepatitis A outbreak that was probably both foreseeable and preventabl… 3 hours ago
- RT @BillMoyers: “One problem for Dems is they can’t tell the truth about their own past,” writes William Greider bit.ly/2ynutyr 3 hours ago
- thread twitter.com/jbouie/status/… 4 hours ago
- RT @CassandraBelka: UMaine (where I went to school & am currently employed) just posted this with a happy bday msg to Stephen King & look a… 5 hours ago
- RT @freedarko: Vital point from @adamjohnsonNYC, anyone who can't see this is stupid or a closet cop. latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/… https://t.co/… 5 hours ago