Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- people need to stop being surprised they do this 1 hour ago
- RT @ezraklein: There is something fundamentally wrong with a political system where the presidency is won on a populist message and the res… 1 hour ago
- gonna be wild in 2018 when they run on stopping the clinton presidency’s agenda https://t.co/lvCBaE8f5V 1 hour ago
- good job moderate dad twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 1 day ago
- RT @page88: Any of you ever blogged in favor of the Ku Klux Klan? 1 day ago