Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @lauraolin: Thread twitter.com/erinscafe/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @daveweigel: This is a sleeper issue. There's model legislation that would make it easier for colleges to expel protesters. https://t.co… 5 hours ago
- RT @leyawn: @willmenaker better skills, more experience, upgraded weapons, stronger spells, higher hp, faster walk speed, greater critical… 5 hours ago
- RT @SchrodngrsTaint: Tweet like Louise Mensch: Sources tell me,  has confessed to .  - and I take no joy in reporting this - has o… 5 hours ago
- RT @dylanmatt: .@zachbeauchamp is an incredibly good Twitter account https://t.co/AOmh7AbnVl 5 hours ago