Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @JohnCzahor: @dscc https://t.co/YAkm5VlToJ 53 minutes ago
- you guys didn't get the importance and to help you get it we nominated merrick garland and then let him die on the vine. you did this. 55 minutes ago
- RT @brianbeutler: The floating-above-the-fray thing seems to scratch some psychological itch for leading Dems, but it doesn’t work. It’s ho… 1 hour ago
- RT @brianbeutler: That’s too bad imo because in addition to putting Biden’s life in jeopardy on purpose last year, the former president is… 1 hour ago
- RT @lionel_trolling: it’sa feeling that’s existed for over a hundred years, just before it was jews and “meteques” who were blamed https://… 1 hour ago