Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @radleybalko: The man Trump appointed to the most sensitive national security position in US government and a current martyr/hero of the… 6 hours ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: It strains credibility to believe that Frank Luntz doesn't understand the difference between words of memorial inscribed at… 6 hours ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: When people misunderstand very simple ideas this entirely you have to assume they're only misunderstanding them because the… 6 hours ago
- RT @jesseltaylor: The Auschwitz Memorial isn’t a statue of Hitler on a horse, my dude 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/vs3KH3u5QY 6 hours ago