Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- a distinction w/o difference, effectively anyways twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 53 minutes ago
- full report isn't gonna matter after today's headlines 1 hour ago
- RT @digby56: The WH is making a mistake. By lying and saying that they were "totally exonerated" they are helping the Democrats by giving t… 1 hour ago
- ah well nevertheless 1 hour ago
- RT @stevebenen: For what it's worth, when Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton were accused of obstruction of justice, it wasn't their own attorn… 1 hour ago