Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- excited for the 'bernie is an anti-semite' discourse 12 hours ago
- gop lawmakers were trying to pass bills making it legal to run 'em over with your car. until a nazi did just that. oops 12 hours ago
- RT @pareene: protest is effectively illegal, the police are militarized, our built environments make mass gathering difficult in most of th… 12 hours ago
- RT @b9n10nt: @jbouie "A six-page document found by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, which uses lawsuits to oppose racial… 13 hours ago
- yes snowflake. trump is a whiny liberal. good one. 14 hours ago