Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- look rob portman had an unearned reputation for moderation and that is important in these divisive times. need to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 minutes ago
- RT @EricBoehlert: He’s been a GOP rubber stamp his entire Senate career, including becoming Trump rubber stamp. how’s that “serious”? 14 minutes ago
- RT @EricBoehlert: He voted to take away healthcare from tens of millions of Americans but ok twitter.com/kasie/status/1… 14 minutes ago
- RT @AsteadWesley: still yet to see a Congressional impeachment defense thats "he didn't do it" rather than process-driven 20 minutes ago
- RT @brianbeutler: He’s right. twitter.com/maggienyt/stat… 28 minutes ago