Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @SaddestRobots: murdering a guy over an (alleged) $300 late fee and then spending a million dollars on cop overtime and humvees to put h… 16 minutes ago
- oh wow tucker doubled down ya that’s kinda the whole lesson of the trump years, never admit fault and double down on the bigotry 19 minutes ago
- RT @lefarkins: NRO editors: the problem with Jim Crow is that it was too democratic zpr.io/RxXde by Scott Lemieux 47 minutes ago
- why’d you run from the people who killed you? just don’t run 3 hours ago
- and what happened that preceded the looting... every single time? 3 hours ago