Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @EricLevitz: Fascinating little thread twitter.com/JoHenrich/stat… 23 minutes ago
- look trump better cross his T’s and dot his I’s if he’s gonna take us to war with iran 48 minutes ago
- RT @timkaine: It would be a complete dereliction of duty if Congress fails to debate this. Republican leadership shouldn’t hide under their… 49 minutes ago
- RT @thauma_idesthai: my latest is up at @curaffairs! it turns out that @benshapiro cites a lot of books but did not do the reading and… 59 minutes ago
- RT @jaycaspiankang: Bob Dylan for Boomers: Bob Dylan Bob Dylan for Gen X: Cobain Bob Dylan for Milennials: Dylan Bob Dylan for Gen Z: Pos… 1 hour ago