Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @ShannonSharpe: What happened to non compliance is death sentence?🤔 NVM. twitter.com/abc/status/107… 50 minutes ago
- we will make sure the journey kills you 50 minutes ago
- RT @rachel_fairbank: I see Jason Chaffetz is still as cruel as he has always been. Migrants don't leave their homes for the hell of it, the… 51 minutes ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: They think it’s very good. https://t.co/ZsR0wjNsNP 58 minutes ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: Imagine finding a cache of water in the desert and pouring it out. It’s the sort of impossibly cruel thing you might drea… 58 minutes ago