Point guard Delonte West, acquired from Seattle on Feb. 21, has not practiced the past two days with tendinitis in his left ankle. He is listed as questionable for Saturday night’s game in Detroit.
Meanwhile, guard Daniel “Boobie” Gibson is also listed as questionable, but did practice and says he expects to play on Saturday. He has been out since Feb. 26 with a high ankle sprain.
- RT @moheroy: @LicensedT0Ill “No one believed him - not even his various public defenders - until a hospital psychiatrist finally listened.”… 8 hours ago
- RT @moheroy: @LicensedT0Ill “Spriestersbach’s attorneys argue it all could have been cleared up if police simply compared the two men’s pho… 8 hours ago
- RT @LicensedT0Ill: We live in an awful, sick, horrifying country https://t.co/exZ2XQ0ywy 8 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: @CT_Bergstrom It's no prob because I'm glad it's getting more visibility but you're kind of stealing this take from me.… 8 hours ago
- RT @EmmaVigeland: What a ride this tweet was lol https://t.co/qNxYYTqrIT 8 hours ago