So I’m going out to a bar to watch the game. I plan on doing a write up later, but as tends to happens with Ben and bars, there’s a small chance I won’t be able to (either I’ll be out too late or I’ll be not-sober, etc). Anyways, if there’s nothing, well… I’ll try.
- RT @Noahpinion: An argument that manufacturing is more important than people in America tend to think. twitter.com/ingridharvold/… 4 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Michelle Alexander has made the point as have others, that the only way the entire systems holds together is through pleas… 11 hours ago
- RT @LukewSavage: I'm admittedly a bit of a political neophyte, so I clearly don't grasp the 12-dimensional genius behind the strategy "give… 11 hours ago
- RT @netw3rk: Needing an assault rifle to fight the government so you can fly to a country with single payer is elite galaxy brain shit http… 12 hours ago
- RT @jonswaine: Jeff Brock was sent to prison for rigging foreclosure auctions. Eleven houses he’d won at foreclosure auctions were sold to… 12 hours ago