Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- RT @teddygoff: Plus Nicolle Wallace, Greta, Morning Joe. With "progressive" media like MSNBC, who even needs conservative media? https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @PaulGottinger: The "moderate" https://t.co/IP8qsYcDgR 4 hours ago
- RT @suntzufuntzu: BREAKING: Stranded #fyrefestival guests had troubled pasts, histories of misdeeds and exploits and such 4 hours ago
- RT @johnmcquaid: One purpose of the Stephens argument is to draw us into endless circularity. Mission accomplished. https://t.co/lYLeyUek9t 4 hours ago
- RT @umairh: Good thread. I hear there are these things called "trains" in the world. But they're like dragons. Dangerous and rare https://t… 4 hours ago