Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- whether it's the gop sabotaging the ACA or the gop writing a shitty healthcare bill in secret, just shows gov should stay out of healthcare 5 hours ago
- RT @Walldo: @BuzzFeedNews We heard back from some other officials on the White House’s Syria warning and…yeah buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner… https… 5 hours ago
- RT @Walldo: CENTCOM officials told @BuzzFeedNews they have "no idea” what prompted the White House’s Syria statement tonight https://t.co/B… 5 hours ago
- just like doesn't matter if something is a good idea, but how it polls. how folks feel about it 7 hours ago
- look what's in the bill isn't important, just whether or not trump can get something passed 7 hours ago