Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- sucks that there’s no choice but to run the headline he wants oh well 1 hour ago
- RT @maggieNYT: this was a favored tactic in the capaign to build suspense and it really never fails to get a headline https://t.co/SDzFaQeV… 1 hour ago
- RT @tanehisicoates: Also, this from @kath_krueger on Hillary Clinton and "fealty to the politics of the lesser evil." was really good. htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @HeerJeet: I'm beginning to think offloading all decisions on algorithms isn't a good idea. twitter.com/thegarance/sta… 2 hours ago
- oh wow they'll scaremonger about Bernie? no way wow 3 hours ago