Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- RT @owillis: This stupid Freddie deBoer screed is indistinguishable from Alex Jones’ ranting about the globalists and the trilateral commis… 23 hours ago
- RT @HayesBrown: Like…cmon y’all. You’re in the state where Blacks make up a higher percentage of the population than anywhere else in Ameri… 1 day ago
- RT @mattdpearce: They should teach these three paragraphs in journalism school. wsj.com/articles/polit… https://t.co/7vJF53vIuc 1 day ago
- RT @phillipanderson: They should just stop resisting 1 day ago
- RT @EricLevitz: I think there are worthy critiques to make of "Shorism" (and am currently writing some up myself). But a high percentage of… 1 day ago