Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- RT @ObsoleteDogma: Toys R Us as a metaphor for our overly financialized economy theweek.com/articles/76112… https://t.co/90DwXr0rrd 9 hours ago
- RT @digby56: Fergawdsake. twitter.com/JChengWSJ/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @Sulliview: Is this strip-mining or journalism? ‘Sobs, gasps, expletives’ over latest Denver Post layoffs at the hands of hedge-fund own… 16 hours ago
- RT @tomscocca: Writing this up as a human-interest feature without even mentioning the role of private equity is malpractice https://t.co/… 16 hours ago
- sure sure twitter.com/RawStory/statu… 16 hours ago