Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- RT @LemieuxLGM: Reflexive bothsidesism on the part of elite media is one of the factors that has allowed Republicans to drift far to the ri… 10 minutes ago
- RT @DissentientOne: Just to be clear: this poll finds that 55% of *South Carolinians* support Roe v Wade. twitter.com/JacobRubashkin… 12 minutes ago
- hope the commission adds a large oversized hook to drag them off stage when they run over 23 minutes ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: It’s sort of wild how many people miss the obvious, which is that Trump’s cruelty appeals disproportionately to *men* acros… 27 minutes ago
- i dunno feel it’s right to worry about the guy with no scruples is losing quite badly and he might resort to shenanigans 14 hours ago