Good God, I’ve missed playoff basketball. I was already pretty pumped for the game, but having Chicago upset the Celtics? Fantastic. The Cavs looked more than ready for the postseason; the offense was crisp, the defense was aggressive and the Cavs certainly did not lack any energy (though the building was pretty rockin’, this was a big game, we even had a appearence by former mascot Whammer). The real season has begun (I knew the Cavs were really on their game when they sent me their halftime score txt during halftime).
- RT @Atrios: Wow is that true? False? You realize politicians can send out statements on their own twitter.com/chucktodd/stat… 50 minutes ago
- sure trump saying snl criticizing him on nbc should be illegal, but the libs had that whole gender neutral santa th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- as trump once again displays classic by-the-book autocrat tendencies a first amendment refresher course ! 58 minutes ago
- RT @brianstelter: First Amendment refresher course coming up on @CNN @ReliableSources at 11am ET twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 hour ago
- RT @htmlmencken: This is bad faith wokeness and proof of their stupidity. These free market libs allowed capital to get so powerful by dest… 1 hour ago