I love the fact that Lamar Odom makes an appearance the new Charles Barkley/Taco Bell commercial. Hey, a stoner and a fat guy promoting Taco Bell, go figure. This isn’t the first time Taco Bell and the NBA have teamed up. The Cavs own Shaquille O’Neal has appeared in a few (again, go figure).
- RT @teddygoff: Plus Nicolle Wallace, Greta, Morning Joe. With "progressive" media like MSNBC, who even needs conservative media? https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @PaulGottinger: The "moderate" https://t.co/IP8qsYcDgR 4 hours ago
- RT @suntzufuntzu: BREAKING: Stranded #fyrefestival guests had troubled pasts, histories of misdeeds and exploits and such 4 hours ago
- RT @johnmcquaid: One purpose of the Stephens argument is to draw us into endless circularity. Mission accomplished. https://t.co/lYLeyUek9t 4 hours ago
- RT @umairh: Good thread. I hear there are these things called "trains" in the world. But they're like dragons. Dangerous and rare https://t… 4 hours ago