I love the fact that Lamar Odom makes an appearance the new Charles Barkley/Taco Bell commercial. Hey, a stoner and a fat guy promoting Taco Bell, go figure. This isn’t the first time Taco Bell and the NBA have teamed up. The Cavs own Shaquille O’Neal has appeared in a few (again, go figure).
- RT @Atrios: most advertiser boycotts have basically zero success as a "boycott" they're just a way to highlight the fact that a BRAND that… 41 minutes ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: Quite a thread here. “Trying to fight a predatory, politically connected monopoly through heroic personal responsibility do… 52 minutes ago
- listening to the simmons / klosterman pod and BS talks about how outrage culture has hurt trump opponents bc when y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @norbiznesss: This is how I'll always remember him (for the next several days before his unimpressive career departs my neural network e… 2 hours ago
- RT @weddady: What's though not said in public is this: the fact that Saudi Arabia embraced Trump so publicly & in ways beyond him holding t… 2 hours ago