I love the fact that Lamar Odom makes an appearance the new Charles Barkley/Taco Bell commercial. Hey, a stoner and a fat guy promoting Taco Bell, go figure. This isn’t the first time Taco Bell and the NBA have teamed up. The Cavs own Shaquille O’Neal has appeared in a few (again, go figure).
- RT @Jared_Wade: Even if you really feel the need to make the unfounded leap of logic that "woke" behavior led to lower ratings, that had AB… 12 hours ago
- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: A huge rhetorical barrier to universal and clear policy is the liberal tic of creating moral tiers of worth. It can mak… 17 hours ago
- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: People are dunking on this for a lot of good reasons but an additional one is how addicted we are to tethering “veteran… 17 hours ago
- RT @cs_mcgowan: I remember on some made up mental health day, a therapist tweeted something like "it's not about breaking the stigma around… 17 hours ago
- this is what we get for nominating a socialist twitter.com/MikeLindblom/s… 17 hours ago