I love the fact that Lamar Odom makes an appearance the new Charles Barkley/Taco Bell commercial. Hey, a stoner and a fat guy promoting Taco Bell, go figure. This isn’t the first time Taco Bell and the NBA have teamed up. The Cavs own Shaquille O’Neal has appeared in a few (again, go figure).
- RT @david_j_roth: This looks even worse when you remember that what they're doing instead is hammering Kitchen Table Issues with powerful m… 2 hours ago
- RT @fakedansavage: The same assholes who spent the last two years screaming about vaccine passports are going to demand that any woman of c… 4 hours ago
- RT @BeijingPalmer: the ages of the Soviet Politburo in 1982, at *peak* Russian gerontocracy, were 68, 71, 51 (Gorbachev), 58, 73, 76, 70, 8… 4 hours ago
- RT @AASchapiro: It turns out that Coinbase, the largest crypto exchange in the US, is directly selling tools to U.S law enforcement & immig… 4 hours ago
- RT @pwnallthethings: In a country where there's a double digit chance the next president is gonna be a guy who openly tried a coup, got awa… 4 hours ago