Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @jamesmielke: @ACLU JFC. Books. I'm gonna load up my suitcase with the collected works of Terry Pratchett. 28 minutes ago
- RT @ACLU: The TSA is testing having passengers remove books from their carry-on bags in security line. aclu.org/blog/free-futu… 28 minutes ago
- RT @AriBerman: More states have enacted new voting restrictions in 2017 than in 2016 & 2015 combined brennancenter.org/analysis/votin… https://t.co/p… 33 minutes ago
- RT @AriBerman: There were 26 presidential debates in 2016 but not a single question about gutting of Voting Rights Act https://t.co/xHE3jH0… 33 minutes ago
- RT @AriBerman: There were 868 fewer polling places in 2016 in states that previously approved voting changes with feds https://t.co/JAzy3hH… 33 minutes ago