Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @FoxNews: .@ShaniaTwain says she would have voted for @realDonaldTrump despite his offensive comments fxn.ws/2Jk3sQX https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @HeerJeet: A lot of political commentary in America is based on premise that Trump is a passing fad & GOP is still the party of the Bush… 23 hours ago
- RT @schwarz: On the one hand this message from the Israeli Minister of Public Security to Natalie Portman is hilarious. On the other hand i… 23 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaHol: Also, if a Dem nominee spent years letting people claim that he or she had served in the first Gulf War--and 51 Dems had sai… 1 day ago
- RT @DougJBalloon: I hate hate hate the talk about breaking the country into pieces. I don't care if the south votes 60% Republican, what a… 1 day ago