Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @superwuster: As far as I can tell, the US plan for preventing foreign interference in the 2020 elections amounts to this: "Facebook and… 9 hours ago
- RT @djlavoie: “Other Dems said they got no guidance from leadership about messaging the Mueller report even though everyone knew it was com… 9 hours ago
- thread twitter.com/jbouie/status/… 10 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: Who became president in 2001? twitter.com/tedseastrom/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: This is just such a bizarre view of politics. You can use political power to force other actors to react and in the process tha… 10 hours ago