Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- it would’ve been weird if like rachael maddow kept dunking on john mccain a year into the obama presidency, no? 3 hours ago
- RT @KFILE: This video remains as totally deranged as it was yesterday. twitter.com/judgejeanine/s… 3 hours ago
- why are we hearing about andrew sullivan again all the sudden 3 hours ago
- sure sure twitter.com/ashleyrparker/… 4 hours ago
- RT @MarkARKleiman: One of the most admirable things about libertarians is the good-natured equanimity with which they endure the sufferings… 4 hours ago