Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @mattyglesias: He’s not confused about who attacked Ben or worried about lost arms sales, he just thinks it’s a good thing for rulers to… 5 hours ago
- RT @mattyglesias: You can spin up an elaborate psychological or geopolitical theory for why Trump is so weird about Khashoggi’s murder if y… 5 hours ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Why is Jared Kushner communicating with the Saudi crown prince on WhatsApp instead of going through official diplomatic chann… 6 hours ago
- yes he is a bad person 6 hours ago
- RT @ddale8: ...amid an international controversy over the apparent murder of another journalist who lived in the U.S. https://t.co/w0Oguvnb… 6 hours ago