Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @AugustJPollak: Just wild how the big consensus on COVID two years out isn't "yay, fewer people are dying of COVID," because that's not… 44 minutes ago
- RT @RottenInDenmark: Old but interesting post about the perils of policy-wonk generalists peterfrase.com/2013/04/the-pe… https://t.co/8jeEmvNTmA 1 hour ago
- RT @thefarmerjones: https://t.co/6RswVHiq6s 6 hours ago
- so do m&ms lay eggs or are they mammals 6 hours ago
- RT @doctorow: I've repeatedly emailed the administration to ask them to open the windows. We're in southern California, after all. They jus… 6 hours ago