Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @jbouie: I think it’s nonsense but I’ll grant “we’re a republic not a democracy.” I’ll even grant the even more nonsensical claim that t… 1 hour ago
- RT @JoshuaHol: It energized the GOP base so much that exactly one month later the Dems picked up more seats than they had in any cycle sinc… 3 hours ago
- RT @libbycwatson: lmao https://t.co/4fE0CFKebx 6 hours ago
- RT @daveweigel: Here I am with a pedantic point: Democrats tumbling into yet another Kavanaugh argument emphasizes that 2016 was the most i… 7 hours ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Democrats would make up these kind of smears about any conservative jurist except for Neal Gorsuch* who they just forgot… 8 hours ago