Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- his cabinet is gonna be full of republicans 11 hours ago
- RT @RVAT2020: In case other people besides the Dilbert guy are concerned about this, we can assure you that Joe Biden will not hunt Republi… 11 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: your poll analysis is useless if it doesn't factor in inevitable widespread voting rights violations 12 hours ago
- RT @chadstanton: divest in policing, invest in communities 14 hours ago
- RT @mikeduncan: I love how these people are fucking *terrified* of the French Revolution yet all they do is cut taxes, eliminate social pro… 14 hours ago