Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @TheOnion: Obama Tweets About Podcast Again After Noticing Latest Episode Only Got 11 Streams bit.ly/3tn1iI2 https://t.co/GBN6q… 1 hour ago
- RT @stevebenen: Quinnipiac poll on Biden's infrastructure plan: Support: 44% Oppose: 38% Same poll after respondents are told the plan wou… 2 hours ago
- RT @ZTPetrizzo: https://t.co/4vqwHJs5Rk 4 hours ago
- they don't care if they look dumb to us. it's about their own clips they can show. that the substance is bullshit doesn't really factor it. 4 hours ago
- RT @dandrezner: It sure seems as though @JohnCornyn has piss-poor staffers. twitter.com/atrupar/status… 4 hours ago