Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @TrentonHassles: Republicans only have two modes: (1) for means tested stuff: you’re giving money to moochers, (2) for universal stuff:… 2 days ago
- dems got their finger on the pulse. they got this. would never get caught flat footed by events 2 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: A lot of the Democratic party at the highest levels doesn't actually believe what we're facing is an imminent existential… 2 days ago
- RT @jbouie: yes! the key is to move *quickly*. but then, everyone has to want to move, and that is clearly not the case among democratic la… 2 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Hundreds of thousands of people died between the tweet below and the first shots in arms. Talking about vaccines on March… 2 days ago