Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @PoliticsWolf: Dems not repealing right-to-work after they regained full control of state govt in NV (& likely soon VA) shows how asymme… 2 hours ago
- RT @JonIsAwesomest: Didn't Dems just win two governor races in deep red states? Where's the evidence that impeachment is hurting Dems in sw… 2 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: hey democrats, i do not know if you have noticed but the public is on your side! you could probably make this investigation eve… 2 hours ago
- is the other option still liberals? then okay 11 hours ago
- why don’t browns fans simply root for the indians instead? they’re more well run 11 hours ago