Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @alexandraerin: If your response to a question like that is to assert your rights to speech or claim it's the system, you haven't really… 14 hours ago
- RT @alexandraerin: Meaning, "The system allows me to say whatever I want to you, so this is the expected and indeed desired outcome. It's t… 14 hours ago
- RT @alexandraerin: If someone says to a person on Twitter, "Why would you say that to me?", often the response is, "It's Twitter, that's ho… 14 hours ago
- This is a good thread imo twitter.com/alexandraerin/… 14 hours ago
- RT @MattBinder: weird how those pizzagate people missed this one twitter.com/rawstory/statu… 14 hours ago