Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- no nukes? we made it 1 hour ago
- RT @daveweigel: I hope Biden takes time today to thank the people who held America together during some trying years: Eric Garland and Seth… 4 hours ago
- I assumed bannon was already pardoned 14 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Ta-Nehisi Coates on Donald Trump's legacy: “It is still deeply challenging for so many people to accept the reality of wha… 18 hours ago
- they're rubbing our noses in it. they aren't embarrassed or worried about looking hypocritical. they know we can se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago