Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @annalecta: US Treasury Dept announcing it will no longer require 501(c)(4) tax-exempt nonprofits to disclose donors’ names & addresses—… 4 hours ago
- RT @jaredlholt: this is 1488-level white nationalism twitter.com/bad_takes/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @mattyglesias: While the computer hacking is bad, I don’t think we should gloss over the “shooting down a passenger airliner” and “murde… 6 hours ago
- RT @LouDobbs: #LDTPoll: Do you think the meltdown over the Trump-Putin summit by the Dimms, RINOs and the national Left-Wing media is motiv… 6 hours ago
- ben shapiro runs the ben shapiro quotes account, yes? 7 hours ago