Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- that lady works for the post and wonders where the deficit hawks are. god dammit all 12 hours ago
- RT @loriamontgomery: Excuse me, but what happened to all the deficit hawks? twitter.com/loriamontgomer… 12 hours ago
- RT @david_j_roth: It's good that the NRA puts out a video every six weeks in which a lady snarls about wanting to kill everyone who is rude… 12 hours ago
- whether it's trump doing horrible racist things or the dem pols who point it out, our politics are broken 13 hours ago
- both sides forever twitter.com/ron_fournier/s… 13 hours ago