Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @JeffreyASachs: The training session was voluntary. However, attendees were given a $3000 bonus, payable out of leftover CARES funding t… 2 hours ago
- RT @iyad_elbaghdadi: So he's going to humiliate himself and destroy any chance of the US ever having any soft power in the region for the n… 4 hours ago
- RT @jesseltaylor: one great way to attract voters who have material concerns the government can directly address is to insult them and tell… 5 hours ago
- hey maybe impeach thomas before that case i dunno 5 hours ago
- RT @rickhasen: Breaking and Analysis: Supreme Court Will Hear Moore v. Harper, the Independent State Legislature Theory Case from North Car… 5 hours ago