Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- ah yes quoting the rule book 5 hours ago
- RT @tomscocca: If @jaketapper is looking for a quote to explain this news cycle, he should read and think hard about this one https://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- RT @libbycwatson: absolute evisceration of charles cooke. s he and i are both british i can go further: what a disgraceful person! it's you… 12 hours ago
- RT @libbycwatson: "The American right refuses to recognize any distinction between the claim “racial inequality was fundamental to our nati… 12 hours ago
- re: LRT. always feel that way about wahoo. “if you cut him/the name you’re gonna turn off a lot of people like me”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago