Ohio State looked pretty good in handling Marshall (though the Thundering Herd kept tripping themselves. OSU played well but Marshall coughed up some balls) and the Browns looked actually competent. I’m basically in love with all of their running backs. And I know it’s a preseason game, but man, you gotta love Phil Dawson.
- RT @JoshuaMound: This is a great point. Among likely ‘20 Dem candidates in Congress at the time, Gillibrand and Sanders were the only ones… 7 hours ago
- these fuckin guys twitter.com/anthony/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @JADubin5: This is Rudy's role. Go on TV looking crazy and admit to something wildly illegal and insane so that when somebody reports it… 18 hours ago
- RT @mkraju: Rudy Giuliani to @ChrisCuomo: “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign. I ha… 18 hours ago
- RT @brianbeutler: Wherever up or down the chain of command you want to place the blame, the FBI gave us Trump. twitter.com/jonswaine/stat… 19 hours ago