- RT @EricLevitz: @tysonbrody Biden 2024: God Is Dead, and General Motors Is Alive 21 minutes ago
- vote for biden, hurt god twitter.com/therecount/sta… 22 minutes ago
- RT @srl: @AndrewWarrenFL The law requires Ms. Wright to pay back all of the $50,000 before she can vote. She makes $150 a week. 45 minutes ago
- RT @srl: @AndrewWarrenFL The law blocks people like Raquel Wright from voting. In 2011, she was sentenced to 3 years in prison and a $50,00… 45 minutes ago
- RT @srl: In 2019, Republicans in Florida passed a law to implement a a constitutional amendment that ended Florida's lifetime voting ban fo… 45 minutes ago
Category Archives: Podcasts
Speaking of LeBron and New York, that was just one of the topics covered in the second Coxcast on LeBrownsTown. I sat down (over the internet!) with Brian Spaeth and we discussed the Cavs, LeBron’s future, Lost and his new … Continue reading
Is here now! We recorded this on Monday before the first Cavs game. I think it holds up in the face of their 0-2 start.
in which we discuss the Moon signing, the Tribe’s trades, lots of Shaq, some Browns and various other goodness. It was somehow poetic that, after watching Cliff Lee throw a complete game and Victor knock in a RBI, the Tigers … Continue reading
Lastest podcast can be found here. We discuss all things Shaq, Charlie Villanueva, a little Tribe and Browns and some Futurama news. This podcast was recorded yesterday night, so unlike our other casts, this one should be mostly up to … Continue reading
First off, I have a new podcast up where we discuss Games 4 and 5 of Cavs/Magic. I’m fairly confident about tonight’s game. The Cavs played well in Game 4 and while they’ve lost three games thus far, they’ve had … Continue reading
Been sleeping for the bulk of the past three days. It’s been pretty sweet. Wouldn’t have wanted to enjoy this weather or anything. Tomorrow I get the fun experience of calling in sick on St. Patrick’s Day. I’m sure that … Continue reading
I like this one– we discuss the Super Bowl, the NBA trade deadline, the terrible Browns and Michael Phelps and his bong. Good times.
I was working and then with the snow and other various issues, I could not watch Mo Williams pour in 43 points last night. Apologies all around. I haven’t seen a second of it. As for the Jazz game, I … Continue reading
So far, whenever we’ve recorded a podcast, it doesn’t get posted until 3 weeks later and everything we talked about was out of date. Then yesterday we record a podcast (where we discuss the possibility of the Browns hiring Mangini) … Continue reading